A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step, what I say is do not limit yourself in thousand miles only, go beyond that it is your journey make it large, but the thing I do and every single person agree with that is to start your journey into this world you have to put your foot forward and that begin with Education.
Education is a key to success. Some people think child education means academics or the book their child is reading or the class syllabus they have. But child education not restricted itself in academics it is more of that it’s a vast concept to understand, to teach and to learn. Teaching a word to impart knowledge or instruct someone as of how to do thing by examples and experiences, and as we says parents are first teacher of their child in their journey to lead them in a right path.
“The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child's own natural desire to learn. - Maria Montessori”
Early child education is the teaching of children formally and informally from birth to age of eight or equivalent of third grade, the first two year of a child’s life are spent in the creation of a child first “sense of self”. Parent can be seen as a child first teacher and therefore an integral part of the early learning process, like they start teaching them clap your hand, say bye and some other actions etc. The early child education often focuses on learning through play, which posits that play meets the physical, intellectual, language, emotional, social need of a child, with proper guidance and exploration child begin to be more comfortable with their environment, if they have that steady relationship with their parents and caregiver to guide them.
Child education helps to meet these developmental domains of a child:-
1. Physical skills:- child education help the child to develop accurate motor skills like gripping, pencil holding, catching a ball etc. it taught the way in which a child develops its fine motor skills but with this skills a child also learn to hit and push the fellow peer group. So, the child education also help in physical learning behavior of a child.
2. Social skills:- every human is a social animal, so, do child as well making new friend, interacting with others, communication, greeting and the way child behave with the outer world are the social behavioral skill which we can inculcate in a child through child education with a proper techniques that parent and caregiver can use to make child more independent to explore their environment. A child can connect socially and gain more knowledge effectively through activities like dramatic play, social game and role play etc.
3. Language skills:- a child initially start with a single syllable word and by about 2 years the child has vocabulary of 50-60 words in the mother tongue, the language child used is really need to focus use of correct word and selection of words are really for a child and these skill only develop by educating them. Child education it give a child an environment to grow at fullest.
4. Emotional skills:- it is the way in which a child creates emotional connections and develops self-confidence, and self-realization in itself . Child education help in developing the emotional connection of a child with other people by telling them about sharing and caring. With the developing age the child develop so many emotion in it like agony, anger, happiness, joy etc. education make the child to deal with these emotions and can balance the behavior.
5. Cognitive skill:- cognitive skills includes the way in which a child organize information, problem solving, creativity, imagination and memory. Child education embody the way in which children make sense of the world. It is must to keep improvising the cognitive skills of a child. Recognition and recapitulation is the method the parent and a caregiver use to enhance this skills. Learning through play allow a child to develop cognitively.
Education for young child can help them excel academically and socially with exposure and organized plans help your child can learn anything they want to. Positive reinforcement also helpful and one popular method for managing behavior in young child, the imagination and curiosity naturally evoke learning when unfettered.